Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-01-2021, 05:58 AM   #1
RandomGiraffe
Connoisseur
RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle PW4
Book cover doesn't show in library for ONE book!

This very small thing is driving me mad... I use the Grid view on my PW4, and one book's thumbnail doesn't show. It was purchased from Amazon and downloaded as per usual. I don't use Calibre / sideloaded books. What annoys me even more is the thumbnail DOES show on my wife's PW3! Any ideas please?
RandomGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:09 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGiraffe View Post
This very small thing is driving me mad... I use the Grid view on my PW4, and one book's thumbnail doesn't show. It was purchased from Amazon and downloaded as per usual. I don't use Calibre / sideloaded books. What annoys me even more is the thumbnail DOES show on my wife's PW3! Any ideas please?
I'm having the same issue on my PW 3 (7th Gen). If I download a copy, the cover appears briefly, then gone for good it seems!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert