Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-07-2020, 01:14 PM   #1
patetc
patetc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Duplicate File Finder

After installing Calibre on my new laptop the plugin for Duplicate File Finder it's no longer there. I don't find it listed in plugins. Where can I find this plugin to add to Calibre? It was very helpful.

Pat
patetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 01:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
(Calibre menu)Help:get Plugins
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by patetc View Post
After installing Calibre on my new laptop the plugin for Duplicate File Finder it's no longer there. I don't find it listed in plugins. Where can I find this plugin to add to Calibre? It was very helpful.
Do you mean the Find Duplicates plugin?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #4
patetc
patetc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Yes, I'd like Find Duplicates plugin.

Pat
patetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:36 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Preferences->Plugins->Get new plugins

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-09-09 083427.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	181836

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
duplicate books, plugins