Poto
Poto began at the beginning.

Device: Moan inkPad X
Smile Koreader for Android cannot be controlled by Xbox Bluetooth controller

Koreader for Android cannot be controlled by Xbox Bluetooth controller

Device: Moan inkPad X

System: Android 8

problem:

My Ebook reader is connected to the Xbox wireless controller via Bluetooth.
In other readers, page turning and applications can be controlled normally via Bluetooth.

But I cannot control Koreader with the handle.
Please be compatible with Bluetooth page turner control function

You can understand what I want to express by browsing the video I recorded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6-YQFLgznc
Poto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 07:31 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Your device and some of the software shown in your video, look like my Onyx Boox Note 2, is it perhaps a clone or related in some way? I also have an Xbox One X, but I don't think the controllers have a Bluetooth function/capability.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2020, 08:39 AM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Cross ref: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6544
pazos is online now   Reply With Quote