Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Kindle Fire 7" stopped installing apps

I hope this is the right place to ask, if not, maybe someone could tell me where I might find help (outside of amazon that is)

I've had my Kindle 7 for about 4 years now and I only use it to read either from Overdrive Libraries, or Kindle ebooks. In the last week I've noticed I couldn't download a bible app I use on my PC. After trying a few times, I tried other apps, and they won't download either. It says it's downloading but never does. I download from both Amazon Apps, and Google Playstore. Neither works.

So I reset the Kindle 7 to factory, and it still doesn't work. I have plenty of space. 4 GB or so. The total for the Kindles is 6.5 gb. Has anyone had this experience, or maybe just have some suggestions for me to try? I Googled and didn't find anything I hadn't tried yet.

Thanks so much in advance,

PS I have an Hd 10 that downloads and installs just fine so I'm pretty certain it isn't my internet/wifi actually. Same room near router etc. All my other gadgets are working
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:51 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Check setting make sure you have the External Market Links Turned ON
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert