Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Dropbox sync on Vivlio branded PB?

Hello,

I've got a PB632 rebranded "vivlio" (that's the brand in belgium, like it's TEA in France). The only difference I see with my "true" PocketBook 631 is the lack of Dropbox sync (and the lack of other applications like Chess, Sudoku, Scribble, … but I*don't care).

Is there a way to enable Dropbox on a Vivlio?

The idea would be to synchronise the CR3/notes folder so I*could automatically have my annotations in CoolReader visible on my computer.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
Alephy
Alephy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I have change for the us firmware https://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/su...ook-touch-hd-3 i have recover the pocketbook cloud andr dropbox but my library is bookland for now
Alephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert