Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-18-2019, 01:07 PM   #1
Timetravel_0
Member Retired
Timetravel_0 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking Kindle E-Ink Screen Fix

Hi guys! Today I've developed a tool to fix E-Ink Kindle Screens, it's into a book format, so here you go :

NO JAILBREAK NEEDED!!!

Instructions: Open this book, go to page settings and enable page refreshing, after, go back to the first black page and start turning the pages once per second 256 times.

What it may fix: E-ink ghosting, lines and errors in books and/or the system.

This program/book is free to use, fully created by me using Paint, Windows Explorer, Mangle, Kindle Comic Converter (KCC) and Calibre.

I also highly recommend Kithan's web version, but the problem of his version is because of the browser limitations, you cannot remove the menu, so instead of fixing a ghosting, you can create a new one. In my version it does not happen, but the user has to turn the black and white color pages manually.

Last edited by Timetravel_0; 08-29-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Timetravel_0 is offline   Reply With Quote