Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #1
Danny28
Danny28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Post Need a Glo HD SD card image ASAP!

Hello!

I am new to this forum, and have bricked my Glo HD in an attempt to hack it. It is stuck on the boot sequence (loading squares). I was wondering if anyone had a new SD card image available for the Glo HD. A quick response would be much appreciated as I need to use the device! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Danny28; 04-08-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:25 PM   #2
Danny28
Danny28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I noticed that people had requested images before - and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me one too? Thanks in advance!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=294757
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231042
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210006

Last edited by Danny28; 04-08-2019 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Adding something
Advert
Old 04-08-2019, 07:41 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Wow, you managed to find all those other threads where people have been requesting images, but, you didn't manage to work out the process. Or that it was completely pointless to make multiple requests without giving even the slightest opportunity for someone to respond.

Or doing a bit of other research. The device hasn't been bricked. A manual factory reset is almost guaranteed to get it going again.

PM sent. Though it isn't needed.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
ereader, glo hd, help!, kobo, sd card image