Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-03-2018, 06:11 AM   #1
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
Fire HD 8 (7th) - recording with Fire video app; on screen box?

When recording with the built in video app, if you tap the screen a little box appears. You can then drag it around the screen. If you long press the screen, a box will appear in the top left corner permanently.

What's the purpose of this box, and moving it around? Does it have something to do with focus? I've browser Amazon's Help about the video app, and searched the net. I've never seen it even get mentioned. Perhaps it's too obvious and I just don't get it...?
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote