Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #1
robroy47
robroy47 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Calibre Portable Inport of Covers

When I import new PDFs into Calibre Portable, the embedded covers are not imported.
robroy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:50 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Works for me. Check that you have not turned off reading metadata from file contents in Preferences->Adding books. You can always set the covers after importing fro m the file contents using either the single or bulk metadata edit dialogs.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert