Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
Deskisamess
Addict
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, iPhone 7+, iPad mini, iPad Pro 12.9", KOA2
Fire HD 8.9” 2nd Generation with micro HDMI port

Bought this refurbished from Amazon in April of 2014. It is running the Fire OS 8.5.1.

It has 16gb of storage, Dolby audio, dual band WiFi. The device works fine, it has no problems at all.

Included is a RooCase prop type black leather-look case, a micro HDMI 6’ cable, and the box it was shipped in.

I don’t have a usb charger or cable to ship with this device, it will be fully charged when I ship it.

$50 ships for free to US address using USPS. I have a Paypal account.

No brand new members please.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert