Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #1
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Multilanguage spellcheck

I defined response scale as a value from -5 to +5. I decided that by -2.5 I'll continue.
The response is NULL... except Kevin... his attitude (including as a branch in main repository) is worth at least +2.

It's OK, then. Still in business!
Coding again.

There are no patches to mlspell branch. Does it mean it compiles on all systems as it is?

Has anybody even tried it (I know you had, Kevin. Say something...)?

I'm away for a few days (again), so I could be late in responding ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pscd.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	152005  
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:45 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi varlog,
I merged it into a copy of the master branch and the merge went fine. I have not started to look at it or build it yet as I have a number of classes to teach and prep which has eaten up most if my time this fall semester.

I will be looking at it after we get the next release out there. We still have 2 loose ends to finish off before that.

So feel free to make any changes you want and when ready let me know and I will pull them into master.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert