Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #1
kleinjar
Connoisseur
kleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: none
Decrease font size of file browser?

Which line in which file might I edit to change the font size of the koreader file browser? I'd like to see more at a time.
kleinjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Which device are we talking about?

For me, with my Kobo AuraHD, it is in .adds\koreader\frontend\ui\widget\menu.lua

The "cfont", at line 120 and 324, using Notepad++

I changed mine to 16. It looks fine but The Aura HD, has a higher res than some, which means that the fine print is clear and readable. While the text is smaller, so more of the titles are visible, the line spacing isn't changed so there aren't more lines to a page. I may look into that as well, but I don't think the lines should be too close together, or we'll have trouble selecting them on the touchscreen.

( To adjust line placement, change:
Around Line 374: Screen:scaleBySize(46), -- hardcoded for now. I changed to (28), for my AuraHD)

While you are at "/widget/" you might want to make the "closebutton.lua" "x", at line 18, bigger. I went from 32 to 52, and the bigger X doesn't look too out of place. It seems easier to activate.

Attached pic, taken after changing (cfont) to 16 but before changing the line placement to (28).

Luck;
Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cfont_16.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	146845  

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-05-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I opened an issue at the project on Github.

Also, added photo to post above.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:55 AM   #4
kleinjar
Connoisseur
kleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refreshes

Hey thanks, i only got back to this now. I'll be checking it out on my kindle paperwhite later.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:41 AM   #5
kleinjar
Connoisseur

Found menu.lua at koreader/frontend/ui/widget
Changed font size to 12 which works well for me.

did the trick, thanks!
Not sure what the closebutton "X" is. Perhaps it doesnt affect the kindle version?
Advert
Old 06-28-2016, 08:11 AM   #6
jonch919
jonch919 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Thanks for this Ken, very useful!
jonch919 is offline   Reply With Quote