Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #1
Gigahawk
Nameless Being

Changing the filetypes associated with KPVBooklet?

As far as I can tell, right now KPVbooklet only adds entries to the homescreen that would otherwise not be there because the default reader doesn't support them.

Is there a way to make it so that KPVBooklet also opens PDF files? I've found that Koreader renders them at a higher quality than the default reader.

If this causes pdf files to be displayed twice (one for the default reader, one for Koreader) that's fine as well.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahawk View Post
As far as I can tell, right now KPVbooklet only adds entries to the homescreen that would otherwise not be there because the default reader doesn't support them.

Is there a way to make it so that KPVBooklet also opens PDF files? I've found that Koreader renders them at a higher quality than the default reader.

If this causes pdf files to be displayed twice (one for the default reader, one for Koreader) that's fine as well.
Try the KOreader forum :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=276
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert