Notices

Old 07-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
Alan
Connoisseur
Alan began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Looking for "Apocalypse Crucible" by Mel odom

Hi,

I am looking for a legal source of an ebook file from author Mel Odom "Apocalypse Crucible". Fictionwise offers the first and third book of the series but not the second book ("Apocalypse Crucible"). Other ebook stores do not offer either or only the first book.

I would be very grateful if somebody could give me some hints for finding a legal source for the second book. I do know of course that I could use illegal means to obtain it, like the Darknet and the like. But I want to pay for it and buy a legal copy.

Thanks for your help.

Alan
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote