Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-24-2015, 10:46 AM   #1
bubffan
bubffan began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 Nook
Can't stop Samsung Tab 4 Nook from reading aloud!

I use multiple reading apps on my Samsung Tab 4 Nook. When I occasionally buy an ebook from B&N, it downloads into the Nook app installed on the tablet. When I read any book through that app it reads aloud in either "auto mode" or "manual mode"! There's no easy way to turn it off and no apparent way to do so permanently. It sounds stupid I know and I'm sure I'm overlooking an obvious setting, but I stumped. Can anyone help? Thanks.
bubffan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
it comes from hitting the home key (or at least that's what happens on my tab pro)
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert