Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
I see my collections, but books are not there

If I recall well, on my PW2, I select display by collections and those books that I have not downloaded yet are being shown anyway but just their covers. If I already downloaded the book, then there is a check mark on the upper right corner of the cover.

Why I can't see the covers of those book I have in Amazon cloud? Does anybody know how to fix this?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
If I recall well, on my PW2, I select display by collections and those books that I have not downloaded yet are being shown anyway but just their covers. If I already downloaded the book, then there is a check mark on the upper right corner of the cover.

Why I can't see the covers of those book I have in Amazon cloud? Does anybody know how to fix this?
If you can't see them at all - not even the cover - you need to click Cloud and then Collections, or whatever you choose, to see all books or books in your cloud collections. You then have to click the books that haven't yet downloaded near the bottom of the book and it will change from nothing to pending, and then to the check mark. It works the same as always - at least it did for me.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still no luck.

I click Cloud, then I see the collections with the books (wifi on of course).

Then I change to local and I can see the collections but inside, only the downloaded books. Before, I was able to see the downloaded ones and those which I didn't download. In other words, all the books that belong to a collection.

Any ideas?
Old 12-24-2014, 12:29 PM   #4
jocampo
Layback feline

Reset my Kindle and ensured I had wifi. That downloaded all my collections and fixed the issue.