Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Storage on PW2?

Did I see somewhere that the newer PW2 has 4gb of storage? Or did I dream it?
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Did I see somewhere that the newer PW2 has 4gb of storage? Or did I dream it?
No dream! It's nice.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2014, 08:18 PM   #3
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, YES! I'm getting one! I've been going back and forth between upgrading my PW1 to a 2 or a Voyage, but I'd really rather wait on the V until they get the bugs worked out. It was the 4gb of storage on it that made me vacillate. But if the PW2 has it - I'm there!
Old 10-29-2014, 09:10 PM   #4
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Oh, YES! I'm getting one! I've been going back and forth between upgrading my PW1 to a 2 or a Voyage, but I'd really rather wait on the V until they get the bugs worked out. It was the 4gb of storage on it that made me vacillate. But if the PW2 has it - I'm there!
You're welcome! I am sooooooo happy with mine. I hope you're just as happy!

ETA - Get it from Amazon! That way you can be sure to get the 2014 4GB (3GB+/- after OS). I'm waiting for the KV to get the kinks out, too.

Last edited by pghaworth; 10-29-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:02 PM   #5
pendragginp
Guru

I ordered it from Amazon, it'll be here Friday! again!
Advert
Old 10-29-2014, 11:03 PM   #6
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

Quote:
I ordered it from Amazon, it'll be here Friday! again!
You're welcome! Enjoy! I'm over here doing the happy dance, too!
Old 10-30-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
I just got mine and I love it.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyfromVA View Post
I just got mine and I love it.
Glad you're happy! Mine is everything I wanted.