Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
Thumbs down If you are planning to buy in www.banggod.com a boyue i'll reconsider it

Hi,

Two months ago i buy a boyue t61 in banggood. Bad decision mates. After on motnh waiting i ask them to see what was bad. They ask me to be patient. I was, i wait other month.
Then i ask what was happening wiht my delivery, they ask me to contact my local mail post office. I said it was not possible because the delivery was lost in sweden far away my country. Finally i ask for a refund and they accepted it and informed me that in 48 hours i'll have my money back.

That was 6 days ago. I asked to check what was going bad with the refund. No answer. So i opened a dispute in paypal, but i don't know if it's going to succed because they say they are out of the circuit or something similar. But the worsdt banggood has deleted my account in their web.

If finally this ends good i'll tell you. But if i were yo i'll consider to buy here. Take in mind how this site acts, and that you can lost your money. It's the first problem i have with an internet seller, and i've been buying years.

Very sad the way banggood act. Very sad paypal it seems it's no more a guarantee to buy in a internet place. Perhaps they must inform before the payment that you can have problems to get your money back if something happens with certain places so you can then think if you buy and take the risk or not. They are putting their logo and you think is something to thrust in. It seems no more.

I'll mantain you informed about the situation .
elchamaco is offline   Reply With Quote