Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
sydspanien
sydspanien began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10.1
Save on disk

Is there anyone who can help me so I in Calibre can get the books stored on disk, sorted by author rather than by title.

Default: Title - author
New: Author * title

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

sydspanien
sydspanien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydspanien View Post
Is there anyone who can help me so I in Calibre can get the books stored on disk, sorted by author rather than by title.

Default: Title - author
New: Author * title

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

sydspanien
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#id39
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@sydspanien- if you mean in the Library folder you cant, see Want to change the folder structure of the Calibre library?. I would urge you to read the detailed explanation behind the spoiler.

The Save to Disk feature allows you to save books with very flexible folder structures and names via its 'template language'.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote