Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 08-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Some issues with Find feature

I have been editing several ebooks and the Find (and Replace) is feature is the most frequently used. Therefore, I found the following issues:

1) When you start Editor, you can't call Find feature before you select a certain file.

2) When you select a word in the file, and press Ctrl+F, the selected word is copied automatically to the Find box. This is convenient. But after that, if you don't select any words, and you press Ctrl+F, the cursor is now at the end of the existing word in the Find box. This means you have to delete all the existing word(s) to type a new search. This is bad, I think. The existing word(s) should be "selected" in the find box so that user can start a new clean search just by typing or just press Ctrl+G to continue with the existing.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote