Notices

Old 05-18-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
JustABoringGal
JustABoringGal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Amazon Kindle for Sale, $350

tem Description : Amazon Kindle

Price : $350 or BO

Rate it : Brand New. Opened, activated, and used for 2 days.

What it comes with : All original package contents. Everything unopened except for the Kindle and its charger. They have been removed from their plastic sleeves

Item location : Massachusetts

Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail. $8.

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : Private Message or respond to this post.

Any additional info: I am selling the Kindle because I received it as a gift and I just dont like it. My roommate has a Sony 505 and I may get that instead. I can provide additional pictures if needed.

Last edited by JustABoringGal; 05-18-2008 at 06:27 AM.
JustABoringGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I believe you can return gifts to amazon... they'll give you a store credit.... so you could get the full $399 credited back to you...and you can use that to buy a Sony if you want.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
JustABoringGal
JustABoringGal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I believe you can return gifts to amazon... they'll give you a store credit.... so you could get the full $399 credited back to you...and you can use that to buy a Sony if you want.

BOb
Believe it or not, Amazon does not sell the Sony, at least not directly. You can only buy it through one of their resellers. Plus, I would have to wait for it to be returned and processed. I would rather get the cash back quicker by reselling it and then I can purchase something different where I want. Thank you for the suggestion, though, I do appreciate it.
JustABoringGal is offline   Reply With Quote