Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-16-2014, 05:42 AM   #1
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Past Temptation

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that the first book/novella in my Temptation series, Past Temptation is now available for only 99c/77p.

Here's the links:

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Past-Temptatio...ast+temptation

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Past-Temptat...ast+temptation

[Shortened URLs deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-16-2014 at 07:12 AM.
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote