Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Abiword v3.0 ePub plugin output test

Since many recent Linux live distros come with Abiword 3.0, I decided to test Abiword's experimental ePub plugin with Kovid Goyal's Calibre demo.docx test file.

Since Abiword is not a full-fledged word processor, I didn't expect everything to work perfectly, but the results were rather disappointing. The docx import filter failed to import the original correctly, and the converted ePub failed epubcheck.
Attached Files
File Type: epub demo.epub (23.1 KB, 117 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote