Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-26-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
mrwrite
Enthusiast
mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrwrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Me Too!

Yep, I put a book on Amazon.com for the Kindle.

I had a few questions on those Kindle books on Amazon. I submitted one and now I have some answers.
Yes, they will accept most anything.
No, they make no pretense of editing or considering the blurb submitted by the author/publisher.

You can now type in "John Pilge" into the Amazon search engine and it will have something besides a misspelling of "John Pilger" the journalist from Australia.

My effort, "The Big Book of Anagrams," has over 166,000 anagrams with the words. It includes a brief, on the topic of cryptograms.

The project required 280,090 lines of HTML code. It took a few hours to write a program to do it for me and longer to edit the final result.

Should it become a run-away success, (that is, if it actually sells about 10 copies) I might celebrate by getting some chili-cheese fries at a local fast-food joint. (Maybe a drink too.)

My next efforts include:
"The Big Book of Words Alphabetically by Size and Also in Reverse Alphabetic Order"
(Title may be revised before publishing.)

"The Short List of 100-Digit Prime Numbers"
(Due out sometime before the next century.)

My plan for "1.6 Million Variations on a 9x9 Sudoku Grid"
have been abandoned. (Unless you add numbers to the grid, they all look alike.)

The effort has taken away time on my other work-in-progress
"10,000 Double Word Squares."
I want to assure the fans* of this work, it is nearing completion.
*Fans. Plural if I count myself.

Seriously? On the anagram book yes. Amazon does not allow the book to sell below $1.99. You can view a few pages for free.

Last edited by mrwrite; 03-26-2014 at 06:23 PM.
mrwrite is offline   Reply With Quote