Notices

Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
rcota@ec.rr.com
rcota
rcota@ec.rr.com began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
New Member Log In

Hello world:

I am a new member that has just purchased a Mac and have a Sony PRS-505.
I am frustrated because I am told that it is easy to download to my reader using my Mac, but I haven't figured it out. I have downloaded Adobe Text Reader 1.5 and have successfully purchased and downloaded a book to my Mac, but can't get it to my PRS-505 yet.
Looking for your assistance. Thanks, Dick
rcota@ec.rr.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
The 505 should show up as a mass storage device when you plug it into your Mac, what happens when you plug the 505 in?

Last edited by Ervserver; 04-29-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rcota and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
rcota@ec.rr.com
rcota
rcota@ec.rr.com began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi Erv: It shows up as an untitled device. But I am unable to drag the book from the library to it as I did on the PC. Thanks for your assist.
Dick
rcota@ec.rr.com is offline   Reply With Quote