Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
SeaCanary
Enthusiast
SeaCanary began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Where to Post Question About Differences between Sigil & Nook

I have written some CSS code and HTML code that works in Sigil and doesn't work on my Nook.

What is the proper forum to find help in resolving this?
SeaCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCanary View Post
I have written some CSS code and HTML code that works in Sigil and doesn't work on my Nook.

What is the proper forum to find help in resolving this?
Barnes and Noble? Post the CSS here and we can see if it is at least meeting the standards but no one except Barnes and Noble can fix the Nook.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 AM   #3
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Agreed, post it here. It may be that the code will not work on most readers due to the used code.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Please see this thread, Post #13-#21. Nook does not like condensed margins when not using publisher defaults.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
SeaCanary
Enthusiast
SeaCanary began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Please see this thread, Post #13-#21. Nook does not like condensed margins when not using publisher defaults.

bernie
I explicitly defined the margins in my CSS code, as the thread suggested, and that fixed the problem.

Thanks!
SeaCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert