Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 08-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Glad Marvin got it's own place on MR!

Glad that the MR Powers that Be decided to give Marvin it's own place! This is great and will be terrific to have a concentrated place of all things Marvin!

chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Faterson
pokrıvač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Red face

Congrats to Marvin!

(Haven't had time to follow MobileRead in recent months, but this is great news.)

Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
The obsession has paid off. Can't wait to use the iPhone version on my gold iPhone 5S.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
RONE
Enthusiast
RONE began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
Congrats for Marvin! Looking forward to Marvin v2.0 on an iPhone 5S! Hurry up release day!
RONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
But what reason is there to visit the Apple forum now? Just kidding.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #6
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
The obsession has paid off. Can't wait to use the iPhone version on my gold iPhone 5S.
Wait!, what Gold iPhone 5s?
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #7
Faterson
pokrıvač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Talking

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Gold+iPhone+5s

Old 08-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #8
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Thanks everyone! A special thanks also to Alexander Turcic and GRiker for helping make this happen.

Marvin for iPhone (and iPod touch) is virtually ready and will be submitted to Apple very soon (have you seen the change log and the latest bonus features on blog.marvinapp.com?).
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:18 AM   #9
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Nice! Marvin has it's own place on mobileread!

I would have liked a link from the "old" place to this new place on mobileread.

Last edited by mariosipad; 08-29-2013 at 09:04 AM.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #10
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
(have you seen the change log and the latest bonus features on blog.marvinapp.com?).
YUP - salivating!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am curious, will the iPhone app sync bookmarks with the iPad version? If so, I will be able to delete iBooks!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #12
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@ficbot - the initial version (2.0) will support location sync (reading positions) across devices.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #13
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I stopped by the original home and saw the notice that the topic was closed. Panic set in till I decided to see if a new one had started only to find this whole brand new home! I'll just have to check each of the topics instead of just reading down like in the old topic but.. hehe this means Marvin is getting to be popular!!

I'm so very very anxious to see Marvin on the iPhone with syncing to my Mini!!!!!
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thank you! I have been having some iBooks problems lately and am happy to switch over.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:06 AM   #15
Faterson
pokrıvač škridiel

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
I'll just have to check each of the topics instead of just reading down like in the old topic but.. hehe this means Marvin is getting to be popular!!
I must say I eventually got overwhelmed by the old ultra-mega-über-thread myself, and gave up on following it. You might think it would be easier to follow just one topic instead of several ones, but... no. I've got to admit this is better. We kept moving around in circles in the old thread, so that hardly any reasonable discussion or organization of thought was possible there any longer.

Here is another extremely important Marvin innovation from recent days:

Marvin Bug Tracker

We can really organize all our bug reports / improvement suggestions for Marvin much better there than here. The crucial principle is: one issue = one thread, not one issue in 5 threads, or one issue in one thread, but mixed up with 250 other issues, and discussing the same things all over again on pages 3, 9, 13, 15, 18, 26, 33, 82, 124, and 153, 154, 156 of the same thread. (Which is what seems to have been happening in the old mega-thread.)