Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
karenareid
karenareid began at the beginning.

Device: How to Braid Hair
How to Braid Hair

How to Braid Hair

Are you looking for a way to spice up your summer look, or perhaps to master a new skill that can help you to generate some extra earnings? If so, How to Braid Hair is just the right choice for you. This # 1 best seller, written by Karen A. Reid, reveals all of the most popular techniques for braiding hair. How to Braid Hair also comes equipped for Kindle use, and is suitable for virtually anyone who wishes to learn about this art.
How to Braid Hair is a very user-friendly book, laden with comprehensible illustrations and step by step instructions. Its ease of use makes it suitable for new learners, as well as for those requiring a “refresher” or seeking to broaden their knowledge and expertise of braiding. Testimonials, given by many users, have expressed the validity of How to Braid Hair and have also emphasized the applicability of the same.
How to Braid Hair covers many areas, including techniques for braiding your own hair. This implies that you get to develop a new skill that can be personally exploited, without the need of a stylist. Popular styles, such as French and Dutch braiding, are thoroughly explained and simplified in this book.

Grab your copy today!
karenareid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Sounds ideal! I had to show my 20 year old son how to do a French plait yesterday - his hair is longer than mine!
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote