Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
A list of FanFiction Downloader Supported sites

I found a webpage that had a list of sites that are supported by the FanFiction Downloader in Calibre and saved the links to a file. Thought others might find it of interest. I haven't been to all of them so don't know what all is at various sites but it looks like an interesting list. It made an Open Office file 10 pages long when I pasted the links in so even if a few are dead or the stories on some not to a given person's liking there should be quite a few yet to choose from.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Fan Fiction Sites.doc (22.0 KB, 561 views)
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:34 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Great initiative and thank you for the time you took to transcribe the list of supported sites, however ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I found a webpage that had a list of sites that are supported by the FanFiction Downloader in Calibre and saved the links to a file.
... the link to the Supported Sites list is on the FFDL Project Home Page pointed to by the first post of the FFDL Plugin thread.

FYI the first post of every plugin thread frequently has a great deal of information about the plugin.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2013, 03:14 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Great initiative and thank you for the time you took to transcribe the list of supported sites, however ...

... the link to the Supported Sites list is on the FFDL Project Home Page pointed to by the first post of the FFDL Plugin thread.

FYI the first post of every plugin thread frequently has a great deal of information about the plugin.
Ah ok. Didn't realize it was there. Still doesn't hurt to have a backup copy of the list.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Still doesn't hurt to have a backup copy of the list.
Absolutely. I only found out about the list last night because JimmXinu posted the link in one of his recent posts in the FFDL plugin thread.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
The list is also linked to from both the 'About' and 'Config' dialogs of the plugin.

It's not like I've tried to keep it secret.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	105553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	105554  
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
The list is also linked to from both the 'About' and 'Config' dialogs of the plugin.

It's not like I've tried to keep it secret.
If I was a Fanfic reader I most likely would have pointed those out to.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
If I was a Fanfic reader I most likely would have pointed those out to.
Then I appreciate out you pointing to the plugin thread even more--it was only chance that I even saw this thread. I don't browse the forums all that often.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Then I appreciate out you pointing to the plugin thread even more--it was only chance that I even saw this thread. I don't browse the forums all that often.
Ditto as far as the Calibre subforum. I usually only visit it if I have a problem or want to see if there are any new plugins available. Calibre works so well usually that it's easy to forget there is even a forum here for it.