Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Any way to permanently stop Kindle Fire Conversion?

Whenever I try to use "Send to device" in Calibre, if I don't click the "No" on auto convert it gets converted to AZW format. But I want to ALWAYS read in ePub format so I can take advantage of side loaded Moon+ Reader pro's auto scroll option.

I'll grant that the dialog box is large enough that I shouldn't miss it, but when I'm not really in the game, I HAVE clicked on 'Yes'. So I was looking for a way to never have to worry about this. I looked in the "preferences|Import Export section but didn't see anything. Is this possible?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Whenever I try to use "Send to device" in Calibre, if I don't click the "No" on auto convert it gets converted to AZW format. But I want to ALWAYS read in ePub format so I can take advantage of side loaded Moon+ Reader pro's auto scroll option.

I'll grant that the dialog box is large enough that I shouldn't miss it, but when I'm not really in the game, I HAVE clicked on 'Yes'. So I was looking for a way to never have to worry about this. I looked in the "preferences|Import Export section but didn't see anything. Is this possible?
1) Change the ORDER of the supported formats list (Output driver/Configure when the device is connected)

2) Only tick those you want used (They may be supported...but )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert