Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast
TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Cocktail Hour - FREE Ebook in exchange for review! (Women's fiction/suspense)

Hello Readers!
Love women's fiction? Enjoy suspense in a story? I'm offering free copies of this newly-released Kindle ebook in return for honest reviews (posted on Amazon).

Here is the book's description:
COCKTAIL HOUR BY TARA MCTIERNAN
What if your friend - someone admired, envied, and fervently sought after by everyone who knew her - was really a dangerous sociopath? In her latest novel, Cocktail Hour, mainstream fiction author Tara McTiernan answers that question as she takes you on a wild roller coaster ride of thrilling highs and terrifying lows in this gripping novel about friendship gone horribly wrong.

Spring in glamorous uber-rich Fairfield County, Connecticut is a time of beginnings: a new diet for the approaching summer spent out on the yacht, fresh-faced interns being offered up at the office as the seasonal sacrifice to the gods of money, and corporate takeovers galore. Five women in their thirties have a brand-new friendship, too, one that fed and watered regularly at local hotspots over cocktails. With all of their personal struggles - Lucie's new catering business is foundering due to vicious gossip, Kate's marriage is troubled due to an inability to conceive, Chelsea's series of misses in the romance department have led to frantic desperation, and Sharon's career problems are spinning out of control - the women look forward to a break and a drink and a chance to let their guards down with their friends. And letting their guards down is the last thing they should do in the kind of company they unknowingly keep with the fifth member of their cocktail-clique: Bianca Rossi, a woman who will stop at nothing to have it all.

If this book sounds good to you and you have an Amazon account, please reply to this posting and I'll send you a free ebook copy!

Thanks
Tara

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-18-2013 at 04:17 PM.
TaraMcTiernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
kimberlyp
kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!kimberlyp goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kindle Fire hd8
I am interested in cocktail hour
kimberlyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast
TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlyp View Post
I am interested in cocktail hour
Okay - will contact you now to send it to you!
Old 03-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Anyone else?

Following up to see if anyone else is interested in a copy? Very interested in connecting with readers and getting some honest reviews on Amazon/other venues. If you love women's fiction and/or suspense, or if you find sociopaths as fascinating as I do, I think you'll love it!

Last edited by TaraMcTiernan; 03-26-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Removing the "bump" wording per instructions.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
Aleesa
Aleesa began at the beginning.

Looks like a great read. Sign me up!
Aleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #6
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Hi Aleesa

Hi Aleesa! Just sent you a message and will get that ebook copy to you ASAP. Hope you enjoy it!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Did you get the message?

Aleesa,
Sent you a private message on MobileReads but haven't heard back from you? Just need your email address (or you can contact me at tara.mctiernan77@gmail.com) and the type of file you would like for your ereader. I can offer mobi for Kindles, epub for Nook/others, and PDF. Hope to hear from you and looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the book!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

5 Star Review!

Just got my first consumer review on Amazon for Cocktail Hour - 5 stars! If you're interested in getting a free ebook copy of this novel in return for an honest review, let me know
Old 04-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Free ebook in exchange for review - women's fiction

Thanks, Aleesa, for getting back to me and hope you enjoy the book!

For those of you just tuning in, here is the full book description from Amazon of this women's fiction novel:

What if your friend - someone admired, envied, and fervently sought after by everyone who knew her - was really a dangerous sociopath? In her latest novel, Cocktail Hour, mainstream fiction author Tara McTiernan answers that question as she takes you on a wild roller coaster ride of thrilling highs and terrifying lows in this gripping novel about friendship gone horribly wrong.

Spring in glamorous uber-rich Fairfield County, Connecticut is a time of beginnings: a new diet for the approaching summer spent out on the yacht, fresh-faced interns being offered up at the office as the seasonal sacrifice to the gods of money, and corporate takeovers galore. Five women in their thirties have a brand-new friendship, too, one that fed and watered regularly at local hotspots over cocktails. With all of their personal struggles - Lucie's new catering business is foundering due to vicious gossip, Kate's marriage is troubled due to an inability to conceive, Chelsea's series of misses in the romance department have led to frantic desperation, and Sharon's career problems are spinning out of control - the women look forward to a break and a drink and a chance to let their guards down with their friends. And letting their guards down is the last thing they should do in the kind of company they unknowingly keep with the fifth member of their cocktail-clique: Bianca Rossi, a woman who will stop at nothing to have it all.

As each woman's life is affected by this she-wolf in sheep's clothing, the truth starts to come out, but will they see it before it's too late? Or will their doubts about their own perceptions and gut feelings stop them from protecting themselves in time? Exciting, chilling, and emotionally charged, Tara McTiernan delivers a delicious page-turner that will change your view of everyone you think you know.

I've been hearing some great things from readers who loved /Cocktail Hour and it's exciting to hear the positive response If you're interested in a free copy of the ebook (MOBI, EPUB, PDF formats available), just let me know!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #10
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Guest Blog Post re Sociopaths

Just had a guest post published regarding sociopaths and my research for my novel Cocktail Hour. You can check it out here: http://blog.tglong.com/2013/04/tara-...the-sociopath/

Anyone who would like a free ebook copy in exchange for an honest review, just let me know
Old 04-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #11
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

More reviews!

There are now eight reviews of Cocktail Hour on Amazon - want to read it and add your two cents? Just drop me a line here or email me at tara.mctiernan77@gmail.com and I'll send you a complimentary ebook. Thanks to all who have emailed me directly and hope you enjoy it!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #12
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Giveaway for non-reviewers!

If you're not up for reviewing (or unsure) there's a giveaway going on for the next few days on Jersey Girl Book Reviews, so be sure to sign up for a chance at a free ebook copy! Here's the link: http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspo...an-author.html

Also, such a glowing review of the book! Love it
Old 05-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Free Days on Amazon!

Hello all!
Cocktail Hour (ebook for Kindle) is now FREE on Amazon for the next few days! Be sure to grab a copy here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BT187DQ

Tara
Old 05-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #14
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Thanks, I'll leave a review on amazon uk when I've read it :-)
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
Thanks, I'll leave a review on amazon uk when I've read it :-)
Great - many thanks, Stephjk!

Tags
chick lit, free ebook, suspense ebook, women fiction