Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
shvahabi
shvahabi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Force Landscape mode for dictionaries (Sony PRS-T1)

Hello,

I have a broken Sony PRS-T1. The frame has been broken because of pressure. Luckily everything works fine, except a vertical line of touch. No untolerabe issues, but for dictionary.

The problem is that the 's' letter on the on screen keyboard couldn't be recognised, so I have problems for typing any word with 's' letter. The browser could be rotated to landscape and I can use the full functioning keyboard in landscape mode. So the solution is how to use the built-in dictionaries in landscape mode.

My problem is how to look up words in dictionaries in landscape mode? Or how I can use the device in landscape mode as default? Or whatever solution manually rotate the dictionary in landscape mode.

After searching a lot about this issue and found nothing useful, I decided to create a thread. But if you know any thread helpful to my problem, please give me the links.

thanks in advance
shvahabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dictionary, landscape mode, prs-t1, sony