Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
selwyn
selwyn began at the beginning.

Device: m92
How to use Wifi with the M92 without DHCP?

Hello everybody.

Does anyone know how to fiddle with the Wifi settings to set a static IP-Address, Gateway,... for the Wifi connection?
If it is impossible, where should I post a feature request? (I've search the net myself, it is just hard to understand how the ecosystem works.)

Thanks in advance

Selwyn
selwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
iampiti
Connoisseur
iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx M92
I don't know if it's possible to assign IP configuration manually. I don't recall having seen any settings for that so I guess it's just not possible.
AFAIK there's no official place to post feature requests. Booxtor is a M92 seller who is in contact with Onyx and has passed to them many bugs/feature requests. I don't know if it's possible to contact him outside of this forum.
iampiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dhcp wifi static address