Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
typatterson67
typatterson67 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini
The Warrior, a thriller, - cheaper than a Big Mac, longer lasting and better!

My thriller, The Warrior, has got good reviews on Amazon and Smashwords. And at $2.99, it is cheaper than a Big Mac. We all know where that goes the next day, whereas The Warrior stays in your mind and fuels your imagination.

Check out The Warrior.

Zeb Carter is almost your average Private Military Contractor.

When working for a WDE (We Don't Exist) Agency, Zeb witnesses a gruesome crime in the Congo and tracks the perpetrators down to New York. Only to discover that not only are they protected by the FBI, but also are closely connected to a very high profile politician.

Zeb can walk away from his hunt, or pursue with it and put those close to him in the sights of the killers.

A thriller that spans Congo and New York, The Warrior is dotted with gritty action, a central character that fuels imagination, and is also about the brotherhood of warriors.

[Full links required - MODERAT0R]

Some reviews:

Gripping Read. The plot is cleverly developed and intelligently thought-through, the interconnections of the various parties involved in the hunt for Holt are excellently laid out. The descriptions of the developing complications and conflicts that arise for some of the players in this game are one of the highlights of this reading experience and a welcome relieve from often too simply laid out crime fiction. Patterson is a distinguished, clever and skilled story teller.

Awesome Thriller.I'm not much on reading thriller books but Patterson drew me in. It is well thought out, constructed, and keeps you intrigued to know what will happen.

Fast paced/Cool lead. I don't normally read thrillers, but I was gifted a copy of The Warrior by Ty Patterson and I like to try new things, so I went for it. Glad I did.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-16-2013 at 06:34 AM.
typatterson67 is offline   Reply With Quote