Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Susan in Houston
Susan in Houston is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Sending Series Name/Number to device

Is there a plugin that will send series name/number from Calibre to my device (Nook)? I thought I remembered seeing something here a while ago but could not find it when I looked this time. Will the Series Plugin do this?
Susan in Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You need to look up 'metadata plugboards'. These allow the title (or other fields) to be modified during the transfer of the books to your device. A common use is to add series name/number to the title but that is not the only use of this facility.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert