Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 07-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Stoker, Bram: Dracula | V2.1 | 23.07.2012

Still the same old Story ...

Text Source is Gutenberg.org

This edition has a own Style-sheet

V2.1: I finally found some italics to insert , and I count at last 2 which were already there
More important, I improved the structure of the book by adapting the toc from the scan and changing the headings.

There's still a lot of work to do left ...
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Stoker-Dracula.epub (1.37 MB, 778 views)

Last edited by mmat1; 07-29-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: bad, bad typo
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
shall1028
Nameless Being

Yup. That's Project Gutenberg text I reckon---no italics in sight. Easy way to tell "(Mem. get recipe for Mina.)" in 3rd paragraph of chapter 1.

Note to PG contributors: italics have a use.

Nice typeface and style, though (might have to steal them for a project I have in mind ).

Last edited by shall1028; 07-23-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Advert
Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028 View Post
Yup. That's Project Gutenberg text I reckon---no italics in sight. Easy way to tell "(Mem. get recipe for Mina.)" in 3rd paragraph of chapter 1.

Note to PG contributor's: italics have a use.
If i could get a scan from an original, then they would be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028 View Post
Nice typeface and style, though (might have to steal them for a project I have in mind ).
Feel free to do so ...

Last edited by Jellby; 07-23-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: fixed markup
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
If i could get a scan from an original, then they would be there
There you go: http://archive.org/details/dracula00stok
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote