Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
kisya80
kisya80 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
how to install Cool Reader on Sony PRS-T1?

I just bought the Sony PRS-T1 reader, this is my first reader. Could someone please tell me how to download the Cool Reader to it? I've logged onto the cool reader website through the reader and when I try to download the zip file onto the Reader, it says download is unsuccessful because format is not supported.

I tried to download Winzip on the reader, but it's not working.

I downloaded the Cool reader on my pc no problem. I need to be able to read fb2 files on the reader. How can I do this? Thanx.
kisya80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
Just root your T1, see : https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...ing_and_Tweaks, follow the instructions, you will have cool reader installed.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert