Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Binkyboy
Binkyboy began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Touch
Need assitance with Column making

Hello, first off I hope this is the right place to post this. I am trying to make 2 columns for books That I have read and one for books I am currently reading. I have watched the video showing how to make the columns. I did as it instructed and it added them. The only problem I could not use the yes/no option. When you click on the book (doubleclick) as instructed it just opens the book to view.. How do you set it up to have a yes or no option. Other than that I am having a great time with calibre, just waiting to buy myself a Nook later down the road. If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much, and Have a Great Holiday Season,
Dennis
Binkyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
Binkyboy

Column Help

I have found the answer to my problem...Thanks anyway, and Have a Very Merry Christmas.
Dennis
Advert
Old 12-19-2011, 01:33 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, this is not the right place. The "Calibre" forum is the right place to ask questions about Calibre.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
Binkyboy

Sorry For Posting in wrong forums

I am very sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I am very new to this and thought they were all calibre. Once again I am very sorry.

Thank you,
Dennis
Old 12-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No problem.

This is "MobileRead" - a site for discussion of all aspects of eBooks, eBook readers, mobile devices, reading software, etc. Only one of our many forums is for discussing Calibre.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert