Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Smile How many font sizes on Vizio Tablet???

I am visually impaired and would like to know how many font sizes are available on the Vizio 8" tablet for the Nook app?

I have the original Nook and the font sizes are great. Can someone compare the Orig. Nook font sizes to the sizes available on the Vizio for me please?

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
I am visually impaired and would like to know how many font sizes are available on the Vizio 8" tablet for the Nook app?

I have the original Nook and the font sizes are great. Can someone compare the Orig. Nook font sizes to the sizes available on the Vizio for me please?

Marie
I'm not familiar with the original NOOK. Here are photos from the NOOK app taken on 9.4 inch screen in portrait mode. There are 6 font sizes.

The first pic shown is at the largest font size. The second is next to largest size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0174.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	77817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0175.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	561.5 KB
ID:	77818  
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Thank you so much for the photos. My Nook has six sizes and looks to be comparable to the Vizio.

Thanks again!

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote