Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
Bobthewelder
Bobthewelder began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
Hacks and Crashes

I love this forum. I bought the $80.00 PE from Woot. Immediately tried almost all the upgrades, hacks, and various improvements suggested by the fine folks on this forum. By far the most difficult was the sd card hack for ermine. I have fiddled around with linux so I am aware of the blessings and curses of root privileges. I crashed once and used the golden update to restart the upgrade process. I now have this device functioning fairly well and am pleased with its capabilities. The only problem I now have is when scrolling the book inventory. The application Library (process com. entouragesys.android.librarian) stops unexpectedly, as the device puts it. It requires a force close. I am curious if anyone else has encountered this glitch. I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all the very capable members of this community. I have been lurking about for two weeks and after using all the suggestions offered here I felt remiss if I did not post at least one thank you for the help I have gleaned from this site. Love Bob.
Bobthewelder is offline   Reply With Quote