Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
shabeg
shabeg began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Cricket -- gripping story, great art, and intelligent fantasy

I would like to respectfully invite fans of speculative fiction, fantasy, and young adult literature to consider reading my just-published book, The Cricket. It is set in contemporary times, a few years ahead of today, and has two main themes: the effect of war on people and countries, and the love between an immortal and mortal. It contains the suggestion of violence, but not the act; and a limited amount of profanity (very judiciously used) -- nothing inappropriate for teens today.

I have a great respect for readers, and wrote The Cricket to, above all, be enjoyable. Amazon has a generous policy of permitting readers to download the first bits of a book, and I've arranged for The Cricket to permit the maximum free sample. It has just gone live, with original artwork by an amazing artist, and I would very much like to have both readers and feedback. Please give it a shot, the link is below.

With regards,

Simon Habegger

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cricket-eb...1050755&sr=8-1

Image deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-19-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: trying to include picture -- sorry for all the edits!
shabeg is offline   Reply With Quote