Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
mavdadel
mavdadel began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
New member from the Netherlands

Hi,

I started implementing and playing with calibre yesterday because I'm an avid reader and wanted to get more out of my iPad but also share with friends who have other devices. I got things working and can now move books from calibre to iTunes/my iPad.

The question that immediatly popped up was how do I work it the other way around. get a book I purchased via/on my iPad into calibre? Can anyone answer that?

Greetings from a wet Netherlands,
mavdadel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mavdadel and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer to your question here soon, try posting it in our Calibre section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Mav. As Cassidy says, the Calibre-dedicated sub forum here will be helpful. Happy iPadding and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ipad converter, question