Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Kindle Starter Kit: A Mini-Handbook on Independent Publishing

It's been a while since I first posted this, but I figured it might be useful to some of the authors here. It's a compilation of all the new information and good advice I picked up during my first few weeks as an indie author.

Kindle Starter Kit: A Mini-Handbook on Independent Publishing

Last edited by Nancy Fulda; 07-11-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: fixed hyperlink
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote