Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-27-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
DeGodefroi
Zealot
DeGodefroi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite (had Illiad)
FBreader reinstall on 2.11

Allright, I reinstalled FBreader. I asumed that that will just work. And it does!
But when I tried the registry info for FBreader, it refused saying wrong firmware. Now the question is, will there be a registry add so that rtf, pdb etc documents can be openend in the content lister?

I seem to remember Irex changed something in their registry settings or so?
DeGodefroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
They changed their settings to XML. Adam B. is porting the new version of FBReader too (with initial ePub support).
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Hadrien's correct. They changed to a completely new registry style, I'll have to redo all my hacks.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish porting the feedbooks application and fbreader, along with all the other apps and registry mods. I'm having issues with my virtual machine, I'm moving into a new house tomorrow, and I have a friend coming over for the weekend. In addition to that, I've taken on the responsibilities of someone who's quit at work. So I'll be pretty busy these next couple of days.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:26 PM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
Hadrien's correct. They changed to a completely new registry style, I'll have to redo all my hacks.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish porting the feedbooks application and fbreader, along with all the other apps and registry mods. I'm having issues with my virtual machine, I'm moving into a new house tomorrow, and I have a friend coming over for the weekend. In addition to that, I've taken on the responsibilities of someone who's quit at work. So I'll be pretty busy these next couple of days.
OK. We'll add ePub on the application tomorrow or on saturday. This way you'll be able to directly download ePub files using the Feedbooks app, and test the support with FBReader ^_^
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:37 PM   #5
DeGodefroi
Zealot
DeGodefroi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite (had Illiad)
Hehe hi Adam, that is OK.. I can read with FBreader now and will see the lovely hacks etc in a week or 2 max. So have a good weekend and stay healthy and happy. :-)
DeGodefroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert