Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Exclamation Kobo App Sharing

For the Kobo developers in the forum:

Is there a chance that you will ever expand the "share" function in the Kobo app? I currently use Moon+ for sharing quotes, and their "share" function exports to pretty much every installed app that has a "text reception" option, including Evernote, Orange Diary, Email apps, etc.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-17yus4KUAc...531_170317.png

I'd also like to know if you will develop the app so that all quotes can be exported at once (like say, when you get to the end of the book and the reader wants to export all notes to their Evernote cloud so that when they delete the book off their phone, the notes won't be lost forever).

If these were implemented, I'd switch over to Kobo entirely, because I LOVE the stats tracking option. But without better export options, I can't..........
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote