Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
richard_iii
Coder extrordinaire
richard_iii began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Purchased apps and CM7

I rooted my nook with the autorooter (ecalir i believe) and have purchased quite a few apps. If I decide to move to CM7 how would I handle getting these apps installed under the new OS
richard_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Apoc
Connoisseur
Apoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookC with CM7 (eMMC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_iii View Post
I rooted my nook with the autorooter (ecalir i believe) and have purchased quite a few apps. If I decide to move to CM7 how would I handle getting these apps installed under the new OS
The email that you purchased the apps under will enable their re-download. Just go to Market and you'll see those apps labeled as already purchased.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
richard_iii
Coder extrordinaire
richard_iii began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Excellent!
richard_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_iii View Post
If you bought the apps from the Android Market, just log into the Market and download them again. Otherwise, you could also try backing your purchased apps up with a file manager like Astro, and then restoring the backups to CyanogenMod. I think that there may be some apps that are licensed to only one specific device, but apps that I have purchased on the Market seem to be just licensed to my Market login account.

EDIT: Apoc beat me to the draw. <G>

Last edited by Dave_S; 06-22-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: late post.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote