Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
Aptoide Market

Just a suggestion. Setting a aptoide market with only compatible tested free apps for dingo/ ermine?
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Noob question: What is an aptoide market? Is that like a special, just for us mini-market for apps? Sounds interesting, whatever it is!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
If you know what software repositories for Linux are its basically like that(wikipedia...

It would probably take a bit of work to set one up and host it, and I'm not sure we could just put apps on there, I think we would need permission from the dev's, not that they wouldn't want to but still have to ask. Also, I and others haven't really had a problem with a lot of the software out there, there are just a few problem apps(which we try and get working eventually using various work around).

If someone wants to set one up I'll help out any way I can, but I don't really have the time now to do it all myself(and would we have to host it ourselves or would aptiode?)...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

http://www.aptoide.com/client.html
you can host it with their server as far as I know?
Old 06-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Thats the client that runs on the device, the server itself would likely have to be hosted by one of us. I would be willing to donate space/bandwidth from mine, but someone else would have to work on setting it up, contacting dev's, etc.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
vicinc
Guru

I was thinking for a kind of repository. I did set up a dropbox account where I backuped from my Notion ink market. Got a temporary solution this way.