Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
jjm6383
Enthusiast
jjm6383 is on a distinguished road

Device: Pandigital Nova, Aluratek Libre Pro, Dell Axim x51v
Book Jacket

In versions previous to 0.8.1, when I converted a file to an epub, a "book jacket" was created. With version 0.8.1 this doesn't seem to happen.

I like the "book jacket". In fact, I'd like to add the data from some of my custom fields to it.

I've recently had computer problems, and had to re-install Windows 7 and all programs, so this installation of Calibre is a fresh install.
jjm6383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I think you're referring to the generated cover. It will only be generated when the file you're converting doesn't specify a cover and you haven't set one in the metadata for that book. You'll probably be interested in the generate cover plugin.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
jjm6383
Enthusiast

No, not the cover. The "jacket" contained Metadata ... author, title, publisher, tags, and comments.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
you have to enable metadata as a page at start of book
it would be in preferences > conversion common options> structure detection
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
jjm6383
Enthusiast

Thank You. That seems to have done it.

I've been a Calibre user since version .6, and this is the first time I've had to start from scratch installing it.
Advert