Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-10-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
remus.grrrl
remus.grrrl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Adding Books to Device Library

First off, I did a search and couldn't find the answer, if it is there...sorry for asking again.

I use an Ipaq RZ1710 with Microsoft eReader to read my ebooks.

My library for this is on an SD card where just the files are.

When I try to add a book from Calibre to the SD Card within the program, it puts it in a directory. When it does this the reader can't find the book. Is there a way to send the book to the SD card and just put the file on the card and not a directory?

Hope that makes sense.
remus.grrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
How do you access the card in Calibre- do you connect to it as a folder, or do you save to disk?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
remus.grrrl

I use save lit only to disk option.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Then you need to change the template in preferences->save to disk. It shouldn't define any subdirectories (no slashes).
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
remus.grrrl

Perfect, thank you very much.
Advert