Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Renaming the otacerts.zip file...QQ

Can someone recommend a free app that could rename that ^^^^ file...?? I would consider the filepro version (i think thats the name)if there were any other uses for it...
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Many use Root Explorer. It's not free, but there are many uses for it.

Quote:
Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).

Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create/extract zip files, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer.
http://www.appbrain.com/app/root-exp...e.rootexplorer
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
jenniren
Nook Newb
jenniren began at the beginning.

Device: Alienware MX11, Droid 2, Nook Color
I got this app after Scion recommended it - believe me, it makes your life much easier! Would be worth every penny even at twice the price!
jenniren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Many use Root Explorer. It's not free, but there are many uses for it.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/root-exp...e.rootexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniren View Post
I got this app after Scion recommended it - believe me, it makes your life much easier! Would be worth every penny even at twice the price!

OK...Ill D/L it tonight....Cuz I have Market Place on my "rooted" NC...heheheh......
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote